Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sister :**



Assalamualaikum and Hi :* . she is my sister, I love him. Although this for me and he loves fighting, but we eventually reconcile too. She's a good sister, but likes to joke. One day, our big fight. my mom and dad screamed at me and my sister, when my mother asked "why can be like this"? . My sister said, the mother is not wrong but one younger sister. UNDERSTAND! . mother silenced by my sister said. Dad started talking and he asked me "you're not ashamed to?, Grown up even want rowdy?. We have to wait 15 minutes for the father berhanti membebel, After 15 minutes later we went into the room and suddenly, my sister cry because she was embarrassed to be asks the father. evening, sister and I decided to apologize to mom and Dad. We promise not to do for the sake of getting more. we greet mom and dad.

                                                  Filza Is My Sister :)




No comments:

Post a Comment